1. Manukau Branch
Dear Valued Customers
We hereby notify all customers and members of the public that Manukau Branch located at 726 Great South Road, Manukau, Auckland 2104 will be closed effective from 1 March 2022
As valued customers of the Bank, our Auckland Team shall be looking forward to supporting your requirements.
All the customers/accounts will be served and supported by the Auckland Main Branch at 114 Dominion Road, Mount Eden, Auckland 1024 with effect from 1 March 2022.
You can continue to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org and also call us at 0800 024 404 or +64 9 6321020 or email us at email@example.com
Loan customers can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +64 9 6321145.
Please call +64 9 632 1143 for any inquiries that you may have
Bank of Baroda (New Zealand) Ltd
2. COVID-19 Alert
Let’s keep our communities safe
New Zealand moves to the COVID-19 Protection Framework, also known as the traffic lights from 3 December. We are committed to follow the guidelines to keep us all safe
Business Hours (Mon to Fri) are as under:
- Wellington Branch: 10am to 4.30pm
Wellington is at Orange.
When absolutely essential to visit our Wellington branch please call up the branch ahead of your visit, ensure to have face covering while being in the branch and scan QR code at the branch. Please do not visit the branch if you are feeling sick or have been told to isolate.
- Auckland Branch : 10am to 2pm
Auckland is at Red.
In person customer visit to Auckland Branch is restricted and is against prior appointment only for transactions that are essential and if other options are not possible. Pleasse ensure to have a face covering while being in the branch and scan QR code at the branch. Please call 0800 024 404 (10am to 2pm Mon to Fri) and / or email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org in this regard. Please do not visit the branch if you are feeling sick or have been told to isolate.
- Manukau Branch : Temporarily closed
- Saturday: All branches shall be closed
Limited support services are available in revised business hours (Mon to Fri) through our support team which are operational between 10am and 2pm. Please call 0800 024 404 (10am to 2pm Mon to Fri) and / or email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for any information / support you may need in regards to our services. Please note that the timings for remittance transactions (Rapid Funds2India) is 10am to 2pm (Mon to Fri) and cut-off timings for transfers to other banks in New Zealand is 2pm (Mon-Fri). Exchange rates displayed on the website shall be applicable for transactions received between 10am to 2pm. Transactions received after 2pm can be executed on the next working day at the exchange rate on that day.
- If you have symptoms of cold or flu call your doctor or Healthline and get advice about being tested.
- If you have been told to self-isolate / quarantine you must do so immediately.
- Maintain physical distancing of 2 meter at the branch, outside your home, including on public transport.
- Wear a mask if you are visiting the branch, out and about for essential work.
- All should scan QR code through NZ COVID Tracer app.
- Please keep checking the Ministry of Health website https://www.health.govt.nz/ and https://covid19.govt.nz/ for latest updates and ways to protect yourself and others.
Thank you for helping us keep our community, customers and staff safe
Bank of Baroda (New Zealand) Limited