COVID-19 Business Hours & Informations
Let’s keep our communities safe
All of New Zealand, except Auckland, moves to Alert Level 2 from 11.59 pm on 7 Sep 2021. Auckland Remains at Alert Level 4
All branches are closed until further notice.
Limited support services are available in revised business hours (Mon to Fri) from 18 Aug 2021 through our support team which are operational between 10am and 2pm. Please do not visit the Branches in Auckland.
Please call 0800 024 404 (10am to 2pm Mon to Fri) and / or email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for any information / support you may need in regards to our services. Please note that the timings for remittance transactions (Rapid Funds2India) is 10am to 2pm (Mon to Fri) and cut-off timings for transfers to other banks in New Zealand is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Wellington Branch: Open 10am to 4.30pm
- Auckland Branch : Temporarily closed
- Manukau Branch : Temporarily closed
- Saturday: All branches shall be closed
- Exchange rates displayed on the website shall be applicable for transactions received between 10am to 2pm. Transactions received after 2pm can be executed on the next working day at the exchange rate on that day.
- Everyone in Alert level 4 must stay home and not visit the branch
- When absolutely essential to visit our Wellington branch please call up the branch ahead of your visit, ensure to have face covering while being in the branch and scan QR code at the branch. Please do not visit the branch if you are feeling sick or have been told to isolate.
- If you have symptoms of cold or flu call your doctor or Healthline and get advice about being tested.
- If you have been told to self-isolate / quarantine you must do so immediately.
- Maintain physical distancing of 2 meter outside your home, including on public transport.
- Wear a mask if you are out and about for essential work.
- All should scan QR code through NZ COVID Tracer app.
- Please keep checking the Ministry of Health website https://www.health.govt.nz/ and https://covid19.govt.nz/ for latest updates and ways to protect yourself and others.
Thank you for helping us keep our community, customers and staff safe
Bank of Baroda (New Zealand) Limited