Baroda Premium Current Account
Premium Current Deposit accounts are ideal for those customers who wish to save on various charges while still earning interest on their accounts.
- Premium Current Accounts can be opened in NZ dollars only.
- Minimum balance required of NZ$25,000.
- Free cheque book facility.
- Free Visa Classic debit card to the Partners/Directors in their respective Personal accounts.
- Standing instructions facility available.
- Free statement of account twice in a month.
- No folio charges.
- Free transfer of funds through EFT/RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) system from other banks in New Zealand.
- Internet banking facility available.
- One free signature verification every quarter.
- Deposits above the minimum balance of NZ$25,000 in multiples of NZ$10,000 will automatically be swept from current account to the linked fixed deposit account for terms of 1 month, earning higher returns. The proceeds will be credited to the account at the beginning of the next day.
- No interest on premature payment.
- 25% concession of applicable rate on both for cash deposit and cash payment if the account balance is maintained NZ$25,000 and above.
- 50% concession on cash transaction charges both for cash deposit and cash payment if the account balance is maintained NZ$50,000 and above.
- Unlimited free remittances to any personal account of any bank in India per month .
Fees and Charges
- Service charge of NZ$150 per month for not maintaining minimum balance.
- Our fees and charges are subject to change from time to time. For all charges please see our service charges.